Collision & Insurance Repairs
MVS's experienced technician will return your car to looking and running like new. Our better-than-factory paint capabilities will ensure that no one will be able to tell you had any work done!
Click for more info...
Jeep JK-EXT Conversion
The JK-EXT is a very versatile conversion, giving you the utility of a pickup while still providing the seating of the Jeep Unlimited.
Click for more info....
MVS has completed many specialty builds, including the Mopar® Jeep Sand Trooper Concept unveiled at SEMA 2012 and the 2010 Challenger Body-in-White that won 2nd place in its class at the 2013 Detroit AutoRama.
Click for more info...
JK-8 Speaker Bar
This MVS exclusive product is a drop-in replacement for the JK sound bar that doesn't fit after the JK-8 conversion. We include everything you need to add your original hardware and install the bar in your JK-8.
Click for more info...
News & Updates
July 29, 2014
Part Time ( 25-30 hrs / wk )
Position will be responsible for the day to day accounting transactions associated with several separate entities. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: posting of all daily expenses and revenues, billing of customers, customer relations and ensuring that receivables are collected promptly, overseeing accounts payable and ensuring that all expenditures are paid promptly. Will work directly under CEO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain the general ledger and ensure all related accounts have proper documentation for the entries
• Verify, allocate, and post details of daily business transactions to accounting system
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments and other irregularities
• Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
• Timely correspondence with credit applications and inquires, etc…
• Understand / file SUW tax reporting / returns
• Understand / analyze / reconcile various balance sheets / P&L accounts
• Understand / analyze / reconcile inter-company transactions and make appropriate journal entries to support such transactions
• Compile reports to show statistics, such as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss and other items pertinent to operations of all entities
• Provide cash flow / receivables analysis to CEO weekly
• Provide current forecast / budget spreadsheet upon request to CEO
• Balance / reconcile all bank statements on a monthly basis
• Generate 1099's yearly
• 3+ years of Accounting Experience
• Knowledge of QuickBooks, JE's and reconciliation of all accounts / entities required
• Sales Tax experience
• Microsoft Office knowledge required
• Organized, Detail orientated
• Strong work ethic
• Possess strong written and oral communications
• Wages will be determined on experience
Please email resumes to sbrown @ mivehiclesolutions.com. Do NOT call. Thank you!!
July 18, 2014
Looking for a great bedliner? We are an authorized TOFF® dealer! Click here for more information.
July 11, 2014Check out our YouTube video for the Desert Scout JK-EXT!
June 18th, 2014Come hang with us and WOMC at Cruisin' Downriver, Saturday June 28th!
March 19th, 2014Just got word that the Dodge 330 that we did for Kenny Wayne Shepherd (as Motor City Rod Shop) will be featured in Hot Rod Magazine's June edition! Check out our gallery for more pictures!
March 11th, 2014One of our restoration projects, the 1967 Buick Riviera that we took to the Detroit AutoRama, was picked as one of Street Rodder's top 100 vehicles!
March 10th, 2014Check out the gallery for MVS's newest JK-EXT!
MVS on Facebook!
Check out our brochure!
Follow Us on Twitter!
I recently brought my Harley Davidson 2009 Soft tail Deluxe to your facility to have my faring painted. Biker Bob's had recommended my taking the bike to your facility. I cannot tell you how glad I was with the recommendation. My husband and I stopped by your facility and had the opportunity to speak with James Ruthven who informed us that he would be the person responsible for doing the job.
The work was done efficiently and in a very timely fashion; but more importantly, since my Deluxe is an unusual color and is also two different colors, I had a few reservations. My reservations dissolved the moment James brought the bike out for me to see. James did an outstanding job! I cannot explain how excited I am with the results. I have had the opportunity to look at my faring in different lighting situations and not once have I regretted having MVS and James complete the work on my bike. James is an artist with paint. I will recommend his work and rate his work with A+ standards!
James Ruthven is an asset to your organization. I just thought you may be interested in knowing that others appreciate his work.Carol P.